So much stuff to quickly and excitedly share:
- Last month, I attended the NCTE convention in Minneapolis, where I signed advance copies of DREAMERS OFTEN LIE, had fun at the Penguin/Nerdy Book Club cocktail party, and talked all things YA with teachers, librarians, and my amazing editor (Hi, Jess!). Here I am with the big DREAMERS poster that now lives in my home library and reminds me that this is all actually finally happening.
- My husband/home tech support/web designer/human firewall has been busy designing a page for DREAMERS on my website. It’s got preordering info, Shakespearean links and references (including a list of all the quotes used within the book), a theatrical glossary, and more. And it’s pretty. Go look.
- Jaye Stuart, the protagonist/star (she’d prefer that) of DREAMERS, is starting an Instagram account of her own. You can follow her at bluejaye.dramaqueen.
- I’m holding a Goodreads giveaway of one signed advance reading copy of DREAMERS OFTEN LIE, open to entries from December 8 – 18. (Goodreads users: Writing a review of a book you’ve loved, or even adding a book to your wish list, is one of the nicest gifts you can give an author. And the holidays are coming up. Just saying.)
- If you are a book blogger/reviewer who would like an advance copy of DREAMERS OFTEN LIE, you’ll find more info and a galley request form at http://penguinteen.tumblr.com/bloggers.
- My spring calendar is quickly filling with more events, including the much loved and recently revived Books & Breakfast (Saturday, February 13th, from 9:00 – 12:00). Visit the site for a complete list of attending authors, registration info, and more.
There. Now off to make a fresh pot of coffee and decorate a Christmas tree.